A few weeks ago, the lovelies over at Max and Chloe let me pick out a piece of jewelry from their site’s Blu Bijoux line. And though it was a very tough choice, in the end, I settled for this lovely Rose Gold Forget Me Not Ring. It’s simple, it’s cute, and it was also quite inexpensive! Score!
And since it’s the holiday season – the time for not only getting, but giving, one of my lucky readers will get the same ring too!
Here’s what you need to do!
1. Leave a comment below (1 per person, please)
2. State your name, ring size, and another piece of Max and Chloe jewelry you’d love to receive from Santa
3. For extra entries, please RT the following: “@styleblogca I want the Forget Me Not Ring from @MaxandChloe”
4. You don’t have to be a follower, but it’s certainly appreciated
5. This contest is open to readers everywhere!
6. C’est tout!
Good luck! I will announce the winner on Monday (December 20th, 2010).
And the winner is…drumroll…Lisa of sweetlaundry.blogspot.com!!! Congrats and please email me your snail mail addy, so that Max and Chloe can send you your ring as soon as possible!
If you didn’t win this time, thanks for entering and look out for another giveaway later this afternoon!