Last month, I got a chance to stop by the Sephora Spring/Summer 2016 preview to check out the upcoming new arrivals. With Sephora being the ultimate destination for all things beauty, the preview was chock full of cute makeup bags, delicious perfumes, innovative skincare, covetable palettes and so much more! Knowing how overwhelming sorting through a ton of new arrivals can be, I chose my top 10 fave new products that will be hitting the shelves this spring.
There’s the diverse fragrance collection from Derek Lam, the ingenious Formula X nail polish remover (insert all 5 fingers, and remove them polish-free – works like magic!), the super-versatile Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE concealer palette, and the magical Bliss Climate Control wand that will help reduce redness and puffiness when used cold and boost absorption of products when hot. The new Tarte Rainforest of the Sea collection is full of must-haves, but the lip colours were my personal fave! I was also lucky enough to preview the Minnie Mouse x Sephora collection, and let me tell you – it’s adorable! From uber-cute packaging (once you use up the eyeshadow palette, you can use the case as a clutch!), to the most perfect red lipstick, this is one lovely collaboration! Check out my top 10 Sephora new arrivals below.
1. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Fragrance Collection Gift Set ($115)
2. Formula X Delete All 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover ($18)
3. Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette ($61)
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Cover(t) Stick Color Corrector ($52)
5. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Wet Suit ($26)
6. The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Mattified Lipstick ($26)
7. Sephora Collection Breakups to Makeup Bag ($33)
8. Bliss Climate Control ($169)
9. Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer ($27)
10. Minnie Mouse x Sephora Collection