Actresses love them, supermodels rock them, hipsters can’t get enough of them…Lots of people I know have Doc stories of their own, and some have even kept their very first pair for years and years – after all, they are guaranteed for life!
My Dr. Martens shoe of choice has always been the classic 1460 in black. Wearing them, instantly gives me a spring in my step – mostly because of the cushy rubber soles, but also because of the air of badassery that they exude. Though, looking at the Spring 2011 lookbook, I’m seriously reconsidering my commitment to black. There’s floral Docs, and animal print Docs, and pastel-colored Docs, and armor Docs…oh my!
If you’re intrigued, now is your chance to get your hands on your very own pair of Doc Martens 1461 shoes – your choice of color and size! Excited?
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment (1 per person, please)
2. Tell me which pair of 1461s is your fave
3. For extra entries, please RT the following: “@styleblogca I’d love to win @DrMartens 1461 shoes! http://styleblog.ca/?p=9378 #giveaway #freedocs”
4. For another extra entry, go to Dr. Martens Facebook Page and “Like” them (please mention it in your comment)
5. Again, you don’t have to be a follower, but it’s always appreciated
6. This giveaway is open to residents of Toronto only
7. C’est tout
I will pick a winner on Friday, April 8th. Good luck! And the winner is…Irina, who, like me, also prefers the classic black Docs! Congrats, lady! Email me your mailing addy, and I’ll make sure that you get your new shoes! And for all those that entered but didn’t win this time, there’s lots more contests coming very soon! Stay tuned.
Photo Credits: Doc Martens