Our annual Style Days of Christmas giveaways are nearing the end, but there’re still 2 more awesome prizes to be won! Today’s giveaway is a $200 gift card from Yorkdale Shopping Centre – the home of Fashion Santa, and my own personal favourite place to shop in Toronto. It truly is a one-stop shop for all your holidays needs – from CHANEL, to H&M, to Zara Home, to AllSaints…just like a Stefon sketch – Yorkdale has EVERYTHING! And this holiday season, one of our lucky readers will win the $200 gift card to spend on whatever their heart desires!
In the meantime, make sure to stop by Yorkdale for a selfie with Fashion Santa (between Harry Rosen and Hudson’s Bay). For every selfie posted to social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to Sick Kids Foundation (up to $10,000). Trust me, you don’t want to miss a chance to hang out with the handsome Paul Mason – he’s the dreamiest Santa I know.
Giveaway details after the jump!
1. Leave a comment below and let me know which Yorkdale Shopping Centre store is your favourite (1 per person)
2. This giveaway is open to Canadian readers only
For extra entries:
1. Tweet the following: Hey @styleblogca! I want to win that $200 @YorkdaleStyle gift card! #SDOC15 http://wp.me/p1WxbY-7CU (1 per person)
2. Leave a comment on Facebook (please ensure that your Facebook name matches your name in the blog comment to make sure we count all of your entries).
3. Follow @styleblogca on Instagram!
You don’t have to be a follower, but as always, it’s appreciated. This giveaway will close on December 20th at 11:59 PM EST sharp. Good luck!!!