I have a confession to make…I may or may not have an H&M addiction. Since Canada still doesn’t have the online shopping option, I find myself going to H&M more often than to any other store, waiting for certain pieces to arrive, always finding gems that later on people will ask me incessantly about. I love H&M! And if you’ve been reading long enough, this is not news to you. So of course, thanks to their amazing Canadian team, we are once again partnering up for a holiday giveaway.
Right now, they have some truly beautiful dresses that are perfect for the holiday parties, ugly sweaters for him, her, and the kids, pizza-printed onesies, sparkly jewelry, and so much more. So to help you with your holiday outfit, or your Christmas shopping, or both, we are giving away one $250 H&M gift card, as well as The First Ten Years, an exclusive book about H&M’s design collaborations, from Karl Lagerfeld in 2004 to Alexander Wang in 2014. You definitely don’t want to miss this one, so enter below!
Details after the jump!
1. Leave a comment below, and tell me what you would buy at H&M if you win (1 per person)
2. This giveaway is open to Canadian readers only
For extra entries:
1. Tweet the following: Hey @styleblogca! Gimme that $250 @HMCanada gift card! #SDOC14 http://wp.me/p1WxbY-6OB (1 per person)
2. Leave a comment on Facebook (please ensure that your Facebook name matches your name in the blog comment to make sure we count all of your entries).
3. Follow @styleblogca on Instagram!
You don’t have to be a follower, but as always, it’s appreciated. This giveaway will close on December 18th at 11:59 PM EST sharp. Good luck!!!