Since 1982, CHANEL’s Les 4 Ombres have been on every beauty junky’s must-have list…what with their stunning colours, smooth texture, saturated pigments, and of course the iconic packaging. Well, this year, CHANEL released 8 new Les 4 Ombres quads, and they are amazing! Inspired by the iconic tweed fabric, the shades range from intense to natural, and finishes from silky to metallic.
Earlier this month, I got to meet CHANEL’s uber-talented make-up artist Kris Wares, who introduced me to the new Les 4 Ombres collection, and showed me a few cool eyeshadow application tips. There are so many different ways that you can wear Les 4 Ombres – from using the darkest shade as eyeliner, to smoky eye, to going for a natural look – these eyeshadows are really versatile. Kris used #232 Tissé Vénitien on my eyes, using the darker shades on my eyelid, and the lightest to line my lash line, making my eyes pop, and I’ve been recreating this look ever since!
If you are interested in checking out the new CHANEL Les 4 Ombres collection, all of the new shades are currently available at Holt Renfrew, so make sure to stop by and discover your favourite!
More after the jump!
- #202/Tissé Camélia – greyish lilac, rosy white, aubergine brown and lavender pink
- #224/Tissé Riviera – metallic blue, light pink, matte black, dove grey with pink shimmer
- #204/Tissé Vendome – deep beige, beige peach, greyish brown, intense apricot
- #226/Tissé Rivoli – golden taupe, light rosy beige, reddish brown, rosy golden beige
- #208/Tissé Gabrielle – delicate grey, iridescent white gold, velvet black grey, greyish mauve
- #228/Tissé Cambon – iridescent mauve, bluish pale pink, blackcurrant velvet, intense pink
- #214/Tissé Mademoiselle – intense beige, satiny yellow, khaki brown, luminous beige
- #232/Tissé Vénitien – bluish green, silver pink, intense green, platinum khaki
Photo Credits: CHANEL