Every year, without fail, I find my skin crying out for moisture at the end of each winter. No matter what I do, no matter how much lotion I use, my ankles (yes, I know it’s weird) always end up chapped and dry. The new solution? Palmer’s new Skin Therapy Oil! This product targets some of the most “troublesome” skin care concerns. The major benefits include prevention and treatment for the appearance of stretch marks, discolouration and scars, but it also promises to instantly hydrate, smooth and soften skin. Skin Therapy Oil is a preservative free, lightweight oil that absorbs rapidly into the skin to help combat major skin concerns and is safe to use all over, including the face. This is a brand new product in Canada, and will be available at Walmart, starting March 15th for $9.99.
But that’s not all, thanks to MB Communications, Style Blog will be giving away a bottle of Skin Therapy Oil, along with Palmer’s Swivel Stick, and a travel bag (which includes an eye mask and a blanket) to one lucky reader! A perfect gift for a spring break getaway!
To enter, follow these simple steps:
1. Leave a comment (1 per person, please)
2. Tell me whether you’ve tried/loved any other Palmer’s products in the past
3. For extra entries, please RT the following: “@styleblogca I’d love to win @PalmersWorks Skin Therapy Oil http://styleblog.ca/?p=9147”
4. Again, you don’t have to be a follower, but it’s always appreciated
5. This giveaway is open to Canadians only
6. C’est tout
This contest closes on March 25th. Good luck!
And the winner of Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil pack is ERIKA, who has never tried Palmer’s products! Well, lady, now is your chance to fall in love with them! For all those that entered, don’t fret…another giveaway is starting this week!