So after all the teasing and hinting, the day is finally here! A couple of weeks ago, the kind folks over at Motorola Canada sent me a really nice package: 2 Motorola FLIPOUT phones and some other goodies. Since then, I’ve been playing and flipping and socializing, all via the teeny-tiny FLIPOUT, with all of my contacts, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and other social media outlets literally one finger touch away, I’m loving it!
As I mentioned, the phone is very small (perfect for clutches, and small purses), with a touchscreen display, allowing easy access to all the menus. Once you flip the phone open, a full QWERTY keyboard is revealed, making typing emails a breeze. There’s a 3MB built-in camera, camcorder, and many other cool features. But the one that definitely stands out is – Happenings. Happenings integrates all of your social media into one constant stream of information (which you can edit as you please) via MOTOBLUR. This little tool helps me keep on top of all of my tweets and Facebook messages, displayed on the front screen of the phone, and I love it!
Motorola FLIPOUT is an Android phone, so access to various Google apps is also very, very easy. And for someone that can’t check her Gmail from work, this is really useful. And just like with an iPhone, there are numerous apps available via the Android Market – some very useful (PayPal) and some not so much (Frozen Bubble).
The look of the phone is definitely one of the cooler features about it. People continuously comment on the FLIPOUT, and usually think that it’s “super cute”. And it is super cute and a lot of fun to use (it’s an addiction!).
So if you’ve been paying enough attention, you must’ve noticed that Motorola Canada sent me TWO phones. One for me, and one for a lucky reader! So if you like what you see, make sure to read the contest rules very carefully below.
Click to enter the contest.
1. Go to Motorola Canada website, check out FLIPOUT’s features, and let me know what you like about the phone in the comments below
3. One comment per person (additional comments will be disqualified)
4. To get additional entries, tweet about this contest (#FLIPOUTGIVEAWAY), or post about it on your blog (leave a 2nd comment below with a link)
5. Contest is open to Canadian readers only (giveaway for International readers is coming soon, I promise!)
6. Winner will be selected at random on October 22nd, 2010 (winner to be announced on October 25th, 2010)
7. Prize includes one free Motorola FLIPOUT phone (2GB Micro SD card included) and two interchangeable battery covers (green and purple)
8. Make sure your email address is correct.
9. Wow, this is the longest yet! GOOD LUCK!!!