Have you always wondered about what’s it like to be a model? First-class tickets to glamorous destinations, rubbing shoulders with top designers, easy, breezy, beautiful, and not much work? Well, apparently not. Fashion Television’s Jeanne Beker, who’s been covering all things fashion for over 25 years, knows a thing or two about the “grit behind the glamour”, and isn’t afraid to share it. Jeanne wrote Strutting It to help young and ambitious model wannabes to get some perspective on the realities and pressures of modeling, not just the fun and fabulous aspects of it. With lots of personal stories, model profiles, and a ton of photos, Strutting It is a must-read for fashion lovers everywhere. And thanks to Tundra Books, Style Blog will be giving away 1 copy to a lucky reader.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment (1 per person, please)
2. Tell me why you’d like to win this book
3. For extra entries, please RT the following: “@styleblogca I’d love to win #StruttingIt by @Jeanne_Beker! http://styleblog.ca/?p=8951”
4. Again, you don’t have to be a follower, but it’s always appreciated
5. This giveaway is open to Canadians only
6. C’est tout!
The winner will be chosen on February 25th. Good luck!
And the winner is…drumroll…My Bits and Bleeps! Congratulations!!! For everyone else who entered, there are more giveaways coming very soon! Thanks for entering!
Photo Credits: Amazon