This year, le boyfriend and I have decided to limit our gift-giving to one present each. So whatever I end up getting him really has to count! Unlike me, he doesn’t get very excited over presents (crazy, I know), so practical is the way to go for him.
Now, I am not saying a $3K coffee machine is necessarily practical, but if you can afford it, this Saeco Xelsis Digital ID SLX 8870 MS is a Lamborghini of coffee makers, complete with fingerprint technology. And it makes the best cappuccinos ever! Perhaps I should’ve put it on my wishlist instead.
What’s on your man’s wishlist this year? Share in the comments.
1. Saeco Coffee Machine ($3,200)
2. Gucci Formal Lace-Up ($640)
3. HBC Collection Burton Snowboard ($795)
4. Official 2012 Team Canada Olympic Apparel (from $15)
5. Beer of the Month Club Membership (from $29.99 per month)