The Style Blog Style-Off challenge is back! Just in time for the warmer temps, we bring you three ways to wear a simple t-shirt-style maxi dress from the Gap. The brand has a slew of T-inspired styles this season, from cute t-shirts, to lovely dresses. And to show you just how versatile they are, I asked Jen of Her Waise Choice and Elizabeth of Chic Heroin to wear this blue maxi dress and make it their own.
So now it’s your turn! Take a look at the three outfits below, and vote for your favorite! The winner of this challenge will get bragging rights, and will move on to the final Style-Off…which is still in the works.
So what are you waiting for? Vote for your fave below!
And the winner of this Style-Off is...
- Elizabeth and those gorgeous platforms! (53%, 520 Votes)
- Jen with her unique twist on a maxi dress! Plus, that hat is amazing! (28%, 273 Votes)
- Nelia in her shades of blue. (18%, 177 Votes)
- All three look great! (2%, 15 Votes)
- Forget the girls, just give me the dress!!! (0%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 990
Jen Tam - Blogger (Her Waise Choice)
Elizabeth – Blogger (Chic Heroin)
Nelia Belkova – Blogger (Style Blog)
*Dresses were generously provided by Gap Canada.
**Voting will close on Sunday, May 13th at 11:59 EST.
Photo Credits: Jen Tam, Elizabeth Clark, Nelia Belkova