For some awful reason, gift-buying for le boyfriend is particularly difficult this year. I don’t know if it’s due to the lack of paying attention on my part, or due to his lack of wanting things. I’m guessing it’s the former.
If you’re unsure, uninspired, and completely don’t know what to get your special someone this Christmas, check out a few gifts I’ve given in the past, and would consider giving in the future. Once again, prices range from $29.95 to $450, to fit various budgets.
Oh, and if you don’t find what you’re looking for here, check out Holidays 2009, and Valentine’s Day gift guydes. Any other suggestions? Please feel free to let me know in the comments…I am still not done shopping!
1. Old Navy Fair Isle Cardigan $54.50 (Old Navy)
2. Marc Jacobs BANG $69 (The Bay)
3. Burton Snowboard from $450 (Burton)
4. Nokia N8 Cell Phone $79.99 with 3-year plan (Rogers)
5. Danier Weekender Bag $199 (Danier)
6. Philips SensoTouch 3D Shaver $139-$329 (The Bay)
7. Converse Jimi Hendrix Sneakers $120 (Converse)
8. Lanvin for H&M Bow Tie $29.95 (H&M)
9. Macallan 12 Year-Old Scotch $89.95 (LCBO)
10. Cookies (baked with love…works every year)