This week, I am super excited to introduce Style Blog Style-Off, a new series of posts featuring some of my favorite brands (and products), and cool people that love them as much as I do!
Today’s style-off item is a pair of amazing H&M Floral Pants ($14.95) that I literally had to stalk for weeks on end…until they were finally mine! *insert maniacal laughter here* My friends Kim, Jo, and Septembre also seemed to love these kick-ass floral trousers, and happily obliged when I challenged them to a style-off. I told them to bring it…and they sure did!
So here’s where you come in! Take a peek at the looks below, and vote on your fave look (or looks). The winner gets the glory of being the first ever Style Blog Style-Off winner, and I’ll also buy them a drink…So obviously, the stakes are extremely high. And if in the process, you get some styling inspiration out of it – even better.
So what are you waiting for? Ready? Set. Vote!*
Who Wins This Week's Style-off?
- Joanna in her glittery Miu Miu booties and to-die-for Balenciaga (31%, 55 Votes)
- Septembre with her colorful accessories (25%, 45 Votes)
- Nelly and her mix of stripes and florals (22%, 39 Votes)
- Kimberly with her bright OBJECT clutch (17%, 31 Votes)
- I love all of these looks! (3%, 6 Votes)
- Boo! Hiss! I hate florals! (1%, 2 Votes)
- Other...I will share in the comments. (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 180
Joanna Tsang – Blogger (Wow Factors)
Kimberly Lyn – Blogger (The Souls of My Shoes)
Septembre Anderson – Writer, Blogger (J’Adore)
Nelia Belkova – Blogger (Style Blog…duh!)
Photo Credits: Kim, Joanna, Nelly – Style Blog; Septembre – Septembre Anderson
*Voting will close on Sunday, April 1st, 2012.