If you live in Canada, chances are you stay active in the winter – whether it’s skiing, snowboarding, or simply hiking, most Canadians I know don’t let a little snow stop them from enjoying the great outdoors. And with that in mind, I am really excited to partner up with Icebreaker Merino – a New Zealand-based company that produces merino wool clothing and accessories, on today’s giveaway.
If you didn’t know, merino’s fleece is breathable in summer, insulating in winter, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight, making merino wool products perfect for layering in any kind of weather. And this holiday season, we are giving away an awesome layering pack that includes a Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip ($129.99), Zone Leggings ($119.99), and Ski+ Ultra Light Over The Calf Socks ($29.99). These lightweight, breathable, and odor-resistant pieces aren’t just cute, they will help you stay active and comfortable snow or shine. Want them? Enter after the jump!
1. Leave a comment below and let me know which Icebreaker Merino piece you’re most excited to try (1 per person)
2. This giveaway is open to Canadian readers only
For extra entries:
1. Tweet the following: Hey @styleblogca! I want that @IcebreakerNZ gift pack! #SDOC15 http://wp.me/p1WxbY-7Dg (1 per person)
2. Leave a comment on Facebook (please ensure that your Facebook name matches your name in the blog comment to make sure we count all of your entries).
3. Follow @styleblogca on Instagram!
You don’t have to be a follower, but as always, it’s appreciated. This giveaway will close on December 13th at 11:59 PM EST sharp. Good luck!!!