What I Wore: Ladylike

ladylike

It’s Monday…again…and today, I am feeling very ladylike. Silk blouse, lace skirt, Chanel bag, and pointy toe pumps – as classic as it gets, right? Well, it wouldn’t be a “me” outfit, if I didn’t add another…more fun item to my look. And this time, it’s a faux fur Joe Fresh vest I picked up at their Nuit Blanche party this weekend. It’s soft, warm, super comfy…and I love it so much! Kinda adds a granny feel to this outfit, no? But I really don’t mind. Actually, I have a feeling you’ll be seeing a lot more of this vest on Style Blog this fall.

So how was your weekend? Did you visit Nuit Blanche? Participate in CIBC Run for the Cure? Watch Once Upon a Time and Revenge? Let me know in the comments!

ladylike

More photos after the jump!

ladylike-necklace

ladylike-shoes

ladylike

ladylike

I Wore: Silk Blouse, Faux Fur Vest – Joe Fresh; Skirt – H&M; Shoes – Zara; Bag – Chanel; Necklace – c/o LOFT; Bracelet – c/o Banana Republic; Ring – Jenny Bird; Sunglasses – Elizabeth and James

Comments

1. lori says

You look great…. and these pumps are gorgeous! BTW Once Upon a Time is my fave too! Love the new season.

2. lori says

3. says

I like the way you put the faux fur vest with the ladylike outfit! I have two faux fur vests (crazy I know) so am looking for some fun ways to incorporate them this fall, and I am going to replicate this. Your jewelry is gorgeous too!

4. Joanna says

i think it’s way too much stuff you have on.
    a complicated dress, fur, big rings, big bracelet, big necklace, big sunglasses. fashion should have a flow, simple but elegant.

5. says

Dear Geraldine/Meg/Joanna, you seem to dislike every outfit I post, but yet you keep coming back. This is my daily style, and I won’t apologize for it, nor change it. I like being myself, and wearing what I love, and I simply can’t understand why you would continue visiting Style Blog, if your only intention is to be negative all the time.

If you don’t like my style & my site so much, I would ask you to please move on and find one that is more to your liking, because I will keep wearing complicated dresses, and sunglasses that “make my face look fat”, and all the other things that you seem to hate so much.
    xoxo
    Nelia
    PS. Why so shy about commenting under your real name?

6. says

Thanks, Bryanna! This woman has been commenting since 2011, being SO negative all the time, and sometimes straight up rude. Always commenting under different names. I am all for constructive criticism, but she’s just a plain hater. Enough is enough ;)

Commenting is always in style!