Welcome to the 2nd installment of Style Blog Style-Off, featuring two of my fave Toronto bloggers – Anita Clarke and Gracie Carroll, rocking the hottest shoe collab (possibly) ever! This week’s Style-Off’s challenge was to style a pair of amazing (and surprisingly comfy) Libertine for Aldo Rise ($155) black and white platform wedges, and though I might be biased here…but I think we did pretty darn great! Funny thing…looks like neon green is definitely having its moment in the spotlight, because we certainly did not plan on matching our accent colors!
As with the last Style-Off, the winner gets the bragging rights, and a free drink. And to up the stakes some more, we’ve decided that all the Style-Off winners will get to go face-off in the final Style-Off challenge a few months later. Sounds good? Choose wisely, and vote for your favorite look below!
Who Gets Your Vote?
- I adore Gracie's printed vintage dress paired with the striped wedges! (58%, 337 Votes)
- Nelly's black and white look is simple and works with the shoes. (19%, 114 Votes)
- Anita's super-mix of Wang, Kane, Laing, and Aldo rocks my socks! (19%, 112 Votes)
- Not a fan of either one. (2%, 13 Votes)
- Love all three! (2%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 585
Anita Clarke – Blogger (I Want – I Got)
Nelia Belkova – Blogger (Style Blog)
Gracie Carroll – Blogger (Gracie Carroll)
*Voting will close on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012.
** Shoes were graciously provided by Aldo Shoes.
Photo Credits: Style Blog